Installation qualification (IQ)
Installation qualification (IQ) should be performed on equipment, facilities, utilities, or systems.
IQ should include, but is not limited to the following:
– Verification of the correct installation of components, instrumentation, equipment, pipework, and services against the engineering drawings and specifications;
– Verification of the correct installation against pre-defined criteria;
– Collection and collation of supplier operating and working instructions and maintenance requirements;
– Calibration of instrumentation;
– Verification of the materials of construction.